International Vaish Federation is committed to developing ethical business practices , value based education, knowledge institutions, economic empowerment , political empowerment and to have spiritual awakening to perpetuate the Vaish principles of nonviolence, noble charities and peaceful living with compassion and have harmonious, happy and a healthy humanity.
Connecting and Uniting influential and powerful Vaish businessmen, industrialists and knowledge workers around the world for noble causes such as Service, Knowledge, Economic Empowerment, Social Upliftment and Spiritual Enlightenment of the community. Leveraging and promoting Vaish managed knowledge Institutions , hospitals , businesses , finances , charity organizations and other trade establishments. Building a platform for young entrepreneurs to connect with the right resources and contacts for businesses. Promoting and supporting every Vaish in business , leadership and governance. To provide a platform to young entrepreneurs to interact and gain purposeful knowledge from the experienced and well established business leaders. Working together and helping each other for making a diseasefree, violencefree, enemyfree, conflictfree, ignorancefree, povertyfree social order for ensuring a happy, contended and satisfying living for all.
- Every Vaish above the age of 30 years should become a tax payer.
- One member of every Vaish family should be a member of IVF.
- Every Vaish family should have an operating Bank A/c in a Bank operated by a Vaish.
- Every Vaish family should subscribe to a National and one Sate Newspaper run by a Vaish.
- Every Vaish family should resolve its legal disputes out of court through Vaish Arbitration Council.
- Every Vaish should visit Agroha once in life time
- Every Vaish above the age of 18 yrs. should be member of one of the various cells of IVF and contribute socially
- Art and Culture
- Industry – Domestic
- Industry – Heavy
- Industry – Small
- Information Technology
- International Relation